My Make-up on June 14, 2012
Here’s a list of the products I use to achieve this look!
Trish McEvoy Correct and Brighten Pen (around and under eyes)
NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Cuba
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer #12 (right under brows only)
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette (colors: half baked, chopper & tease)
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC50
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Dark (contour cheeks)
Girlactik Star Blush in Florence
NYX Super Skinny Marker (for cat eyes)
Too Faced Beauty Balm in Chocolate Bunny (lips)
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Giveaway!
We are giving away one of our current favorite products: ONE Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay to ONE lucky winner just for being a follower of our website on Tumblr. If you are already following us, you are automatically entered for the drawing! Please read the following FAQ for how it works!
- Who qualifies to win? - only users with a United States mailing address are considered for winning. However, if you are outside of the US and still want to follow us, it’s okay too.
- I have multiple blogs on Tumblr, is it okay to follow through all of them? YES! Multiple entries are encouraged and it can increase your chances of winning.
- How will the winner be chosen? We will be doing a random drawing from our list of followers on Saturday, June 16 2012.
- When will the winner be announced? The winner will be announced on Monday, June 18 2012.
- Will this contest have any costs for me if I am the winner? NO! Shipping is on us! You just click follow, have the luck of a winner and look pretty when you receive the palette in the mail! :D
If you have any further questions about it, just drop us a line in our ask box. We’re sure you’re going to love this palette. The colors are gorgeous!
I don’t wear eyeshadow without the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. As a gal with oily skin, my eyeshadow would crease within the hour of application if I didn’t wear this.
This is truly a miracle in a bottle!